« Home | Laptopless :( » | Going Out... » | Home, Cream Teas and My Bed » | Never Trust Dragons » | There's Something Wrong With The Sky! » | Rant! » | And the caffiene has hit the fan! » | "Just Good Friends Means Maybe Next Term" » | Does No One Care Anymore? » | Waiting for a bus »

LavitatioN!

Bored, bored, bored! Hmm...
It is warm in Bangor today, so much so I am wearing a rather fetching stripey strappy (Alliterative hehe) top (I could have said shirt then to be even more alliterative but then would have been a little too much I think) I only have 5 weeks left in the welshness :( I cant believe I have nearly finished my first year! It's gone soooooo quick (extra Os for emphasis!!) next year is going to to be weird, one Im going to be in a house and two some of my friends are leaving :( Cant be helped I suppose.
Storm AGM is this week...I have to make a speech (ooo how very exciting lol) because I wish to be Head of News. Kinda a "Hi Id like to be head of news because...." Id like to be head of news because I like news, I have a head...heads are useful... Think that would make an effective speech? No one is standing against me so the speech is merely a formality unless people wanna vote for RON which wouldnt be very nice now would it!
I dont really have anything else to report, I still have no laptop...this is Keiras. My lovely keira has lent me her precious laptop for the weekend cos she is in London with the samshape. Which is really nice of her :) I like nice people.
I am on cloakroom tonight which is going to be a lonnnnnnnnnnng night, tis old boys night or something.
Right I need to lavitate
x