« Home | Rant! » | And the caffiene has hit the fan! » | "Just Good Friends Means Maybe Next Term" » | Does No One Care Anymore? » | Waiting for a bus » | Today I went to Asda, why is it called Asda? Thats... » | "Cool, Its snowing, Kinda like a blank canvas!" » | If you want me, I wont be anywhere... » | And another little llama... » | Jelly Beans :) »

There's Something Wrong With The Sky!

"There's something wrong with the sky" Tomtom informed me as I opened the door to Keira's flat. The fact was, there was something wrong with the sky. It was still light at 8pm. I kindly informed Tom that this was because it was now BST and therefore the clocks had gone forward. Bless boys they can be very silly sometimes hehe
After I have written this I have to write a monolouge and then Im going to start my travel writing piece. I have yet to decide what my monolouge is going to be but my travel writing piece is on Autchwitz. Im such a geek, I got very excited about the fact I bought "Europe on a shoestring" today. Lonely planet are the best travel books, you can forget about "Rough Guides", Lonely planet are genius! I already had the Russian, German and Italian phrasebooks. I also have an Eastern European travel book, for my travels this summer.
My ideal job would be a travel journalist, I love travelling! Best trip ever was Berlin to Krakow on a sleeper train in feburary! Sooo cold! but sooo much fun. Im so weird I love trains! Ive also done Paris-Milan through the alps, that was really pretty and I had an interesting discussion with my darling brother about maize...Speaking of whom Im going to ring home...More later

I'd love to write travel books, myself.

Post a Comment