« Home | BOGOF » | Pasta, Atkins and Door Knobs » | Just time to do my blog before I have to go get re... » | Coats (and snails) Are EVIL! » | Less Pink » | Storm 87.7Fm, Best in Hard House, Classical And Folk » | Love is like a oxygen tank... » | You cant leave, I HAVE YOUR SHOE!! » | Diary going pubic and pasta for 5 »

Jelly Beans :)

I have returned :) Havent updated in a few days, Im not exactly sure what i have been doing (If anyone can tell me...) I am at the moment procrastinating because I REALLLY dont want to have to do my work, to be fair its not even like I have that much to do as I am spacing my work out hehe I am also drinking Apple and Blackcurrant juice, I need to cut down, I drank about a litre of the stuff yesterday.
One thing is concerning me though, if you read peoples like spences blog they have a point! He makes political observations whereas mine I just prattle on about the wonder that is cheese! or the fact I am avoiding something that I should probably be doing. Ooo I am amazed all the work I have to do is all in a lovely pile next to me, which, if you have seen my room, is nothing short of a miracle! I really must get round to cleaning and tidying in here as I am going home on Fri and cant leave the place this much of a mess! I also have to put in a form saying "excuse me mr man but my toilet seat is broken!" I swear they are the crappest toilet seats in the world!! roll on next year with my lovely house with lovely no breaking toilet seats, (watch it break now just to spite me)
I really am looking forward to next year, Halls have been ok but I would prefer to live with people I actually like! I was reminded about how much better next year is going to be when my flat came in at 3am this morning singing "I know a song that will get on your nerves" MEEEH! also next year I will be living near the lovely Spence and Tom. Speaking of which I went to tescos with them last night so I have jelly beans which I am now going to eat :) I need to decide who I am going to biographise too...isnt that a good word!
xx

Biographise me ..

I've had an interesting life ...

:D

Just down the road, is gonna be cool :)

Post a Comment