« Home

Diary going pubic and pasta for 5

Hello, contrare to popular belief I am not jumping on the preverbial band wagon I merely think I should give you all an insight into my bizarre mind. Have had a a very bizarre day, started on a journey for sponsership and ended watching a Mary-Kate and Ashley film! Which I was actually bizarrely impressed by...ok maybe it was the ideas of being saved by a guy on a white horse...ok maybe it was the idea of being saved by Steve Guttenburg on a white horse if Im perfectly honest. I have just made enough pasta to feed 5 people, which seeing as I am one person...and not a particulary large one at that probably wasnt the best idea. Pasta anyone?

I dont LOVE him, but come on you wouldnt say no now would u!

My dear I already told you...

Save the pasta for Steve!

I can't believe you love Steve Guttenberg....

Actually no...nothing really surprises me about you anymore! :p

Post a Comment