« Home | Diary going pubic and pasta for 5 »

You cant leave, I HAVE YOUR SHOE!!

God, today I feel sooo lazy! It's my day off so I didnt get up until 2, which considering now it is half 3 isnt that long ago! meh dont suppose it matters. Massive plans for today, Morrisons (to find something interesting to eat) then back here (to eat said interesting thing) then away to Keiras for friends. Some people watch Neighbours, we watch friends. Its much more entertaining, less australian and more believeable! Ok so Im reaching the point where I can quote most episodes ... shows I have too much time on my hands maybe.
Interesting things I have learnt today-If you wash something with sequins on, sequins will cover the entirity of your wash, dont leave the cap on your shampoo open in the shower cos then you get very runny shampoo and that my blog is exceedingly pink!!