« Home | Just time to do my blog before I have to go get re... » | Coats (and snails) Are EVIL! » | Less Pink » | Storm 87.7Fm, Best in Hard House, Classical And Folk » | Love is like a oxygen tank... » | You cant leave, I HAVE YOUR SHOE!! » | Diary going pubic and pasta for 5 »

Pasta, Atkins and Door Knobs

Things I have become addicted to since becoming a student-Pasta, Cheese, Robinsons Apple and Blackcurrant, Late nights, crap tv (when i get to watch it) and going food shopping bizarrely. Now none of these will directly affect my long term health. Im not going to die from pasta exposure and my drinking of lots of juice Im sure is good for me indirectly. I have also decided that I eat too many carbohydrates, this doesnt bother me in the slightest. This is why I could never go on the Atkins, my main food stuff is pasta...Pasta sauce isnt nearly as exciting when its on it own...wouldnt it then just be sauce? Just as if you took a door nob off a door wouldnt it just be a nob? Hmmm Thats something for you nice people to ponder!