« Home | Love is like a oxygen tank... » | You cant leave, I HAVE YOUR SHOE!! » | Diary going pubic and pasta for 5 »

Storm 87.7Fm, Best in Hard House, Classical And Folk

Right, I have decided I am not going outside again unless I can help it. Which I cant unfortunately because I am cloakrooming later! Its horrible rainy and cold. Youd think coming from the north I would be used to such weather, but I can honestly say its much warmer and nicer up there. Also there are decidedly less welsh peoples.
What have I done today...I have been in a meeting for the last 2 hours about Bangors favourite (ok Bangors ONLY) Radio soap. Was a productive meeting bout smoking, drugs and squirrels as well as what we think the characters are going to get up too. We take it far too seriously I am afriad but it is as though they are real ickle peoples now. Think it is kinda like having imaginary friends...Ooo or like Sims maybe? Right I feel I should so something productive now considering I have been nattering for the last hour. Im going to construct a questionnaire on whether "The Best In Pop, Rock And Dance" still applies. Personally I think that it should just be best in rock, not being a dancey poppy shaped person myself but each to their own.
Incidentally if anyone fancies keeping me entertained tonight me and Em will be in the cloakroom in Academi all night, Ill be the one falling asleep reading Frankenstein :)

Damn straight best in Rock considring it should have been based on the research conducted in 2000!

And its terrible out there..I wont be going outside, but I need to get cheese :(

You need cheese? Poor tomtom you shouldnt have had the half a cows worth last night then should u :-P I get to spend the evening in a room with a load of coats...if i wanted to do that Id sit in my wardrobe hehe

Can I have some input in this questionnaire thingy (as head of music)? Cos I have ideas of what I need to know and stuff.

of course you can have an input my dear, I will send it to you once i have finished typing it up :)

Post a Comment