« Home | Coats (and snails) Are EVIL! » | Less Pink » | Storm 87.7Fm, Best in Hard House, Classical And Folk » | Love is like a oxygen tank... » | You cant leave, I HAVE YOUR SHOE!! » | Diary going pubic and pasta for 5 »

Just time to do my blog before I have to go get ready for a thrilling evening of doing the cloakroom. Ah I dont mind it really it should be a laugh! Have just recieved some post from a friend I havent talked to in a while. She obviously knows me very well it contained stickers a fairy stars for a start! Soooo pretty! God Im such a child sometimes. Not impressed, I have the cold that is passing its way around Storm members at the moment (Yes Tom I AM BLAMING YOU!) Keira is probably going to get it back when she gets back, which Im sure she will be thrilled about hehe. I have just sneezed n now I am really tired, Im not sure how that works exactly meh! Should actually be a point to this blog shouldnt there? Hmm I shall inform you of what I have done today. I slept until about 2 (I do have a cold so this is excuseable) then I went to morrisons n bought fruit, pasta sauce and...something that escapes me, I attacked Harry who was innocently getting money out, then I came back and ate n watched dvds and now I am going to get ready to go outside again! (Now dont you feel like there was a point to you reading this lol)

Its not my fault! You have no-one to blame but yourself :p

Its your cold tho tomtom musta been passed on through the weetos!

Post a Comment