« Home | Less Pink » | Storm 87.7Fm, Best in Hard House, Classical And Folk » | Love is like a oxygen tank... » | You cant leave, I HAVE YOUR SHOE!! » | Diary going pubic and pasta for 5 »

Coats (and snails) Are EVIL!

Been a very long day today, not that it was particulary longer than the usual 24 hours just seems like days last forever round here. I was just about to go make my tea but there has been an influx of drunk people and peoples parents in the kitchen so I think I might wait for a bit, O the joy of halls!!
At the moment I am typing up my notes about parliament and I really couldnt really care less about it. Its not that politics etc doesnt interest me I just dont see the relevance to my course. Knowing that in 1660 Parliament invited Charles II back to the throne is not really going to help me have a glittering journalistic career.
Was in the cloakroom last night (O joy of joys!) which basically just means me and Em spouting Coleridge at people...Isnt it fun to be a literature student!!