« Home | Pasta, Atkins and Door Knobs » | Just time to do my blog before I have to go get re... » | Coats (and snails) Are EVIL! » | Less Pink » | Storm 87.7Fm, Best in Hard House, Classical And Folk » | Love is like a oxygen tank... » | You cant leave, I HAVE YOUR SHOE!! » | Diary going pubic and pasta for 5 »

BOGOF

Right, there are certain things that should never be allowed to be on specially offer. Things like cheese (REDUCED CHHHHHHHHHEEEESSSEEE) and cookies, cookies were my downfall today! 2 packs of cookies for a pound, who can say no to that!! I only went in to buy 1 thing and came out with 20 quids worth of stuff Buy One Get One Free will be my downfall!!
Right as I am now talking to Nat about the varying degrees of Boy Ugh I think I need to go lie down before I go to help on "The White Boy Rap Show" at 10pm

lol I'm loving the 'less pinkicity' of the website ... much better ...

>=)

Post a Comment