« Home | "Just Good Friends Means Maybe Next Term" » | Does No One Care Anymore? » | Waiting for a bus » | Today I went to Asda, why is it called Asda? Thats... » | "Cool, Its snowing, Kinda like a blank canvas!" » | If you want me, I wont be anywhere... » | And another little llama... » | Jelly Beans :) » | BOGOF » | Pasta, Atkins and Door Knobs »

And the caffiene has hit the fan!

I havent updated in a few days, havent really stopped since I got back.
I was travelling back on a lovely train, I love trains, but that is sooooooo besides the point, and I receive a text message from the lovely tomtom.
This message informed me that he was going to do a 12-3am show, please note 12-3. As I had to be back in the studio at 12 the next day to interview the student candidates I thought this was reasonable. I arrive at the studio about 830, mainly cos I wanted to see people and escape the scaryness that is my flat...And Tom informs me he is infact doing 12am-6am...I wasnt going to do it, they made me ;) I had sooooooo much Tesco Kick I didnt sleep that night.
But OMG soooooooooo much fun! I also did a 2 hour slot on "The Motel" with Harryhead Sarah and Alex. Yay for radio! lol You may get the impression I am slightly obsessed...I am
Oooo I just got informed I am having my hair cut today, which is nice! hehe