« Home | Waiting for a bus » | Today I went to Asda, why is it called Asda? Thats... » | "Cool, Its snowing, Kinda like a blank canvas!" » | If you want me, I wont be anywhere... » | And another little llama... » | Jelly Beans :) » | BOGOF » | Pasta, Atkins and Door Knobs » | Just time to do my blog before I have to go get re... » | Coats (and snails) Are EVIL! »

Does No One Care Anymore?

I realise I have already posted today but I have to voice my total disgust at something that happened today. I was in Bradford train station about 730 this evening, which I must admit isnt the nicest of places to be. Me and my friend were trying to work out when our next train home was when a man rushed past us shouting. A lil confused we turned around to see what was going on (and the fact I am naturally inquisative) The man then grabbed a woman who promptly started screaming. We originally thought "O they know each other, it must just be a random personal dispute" so were just going to let it be. But something wasnt quite right. Then the woman began to scream "HELP ME IM BEING RAPED" To which I decided I didnt care it was nothing to do with me I couldnt just leave this poor woman. I went into the station and told the only person of any authority who was about...
me-"Hi theres a woman outside being attacked"
the man looked at me like I had just fallen out of a tree
him-"Whos being attacked?
Surely this was not the point
Me-"A woman outside, shes screaming rape"
Frankie-"Can you not hear her?"
Man, not caring "Oh I cant hear anything haha"
Me-"Well shes screaming just outside, some guy it attacking here"
Man-"Ill go outside when Ive done this"

Obviously writing a ticket takes presidence over the woman to this man! He obviously thought I was lying- because I am a young person? Because I was dressed in a casual way? Because I was wearing a hat?
He didnt seem to be really bothered, the people in the queue were more concerned that I was potentially pusing infront of them and delaying their ticket buying! What is wrong with the world!!
**rant over**

I didn't have a hat on and he didn't believe me either lol!
So horrible! We should complain to the train people... about this, and also to get a key in the Metro lmao! GSOH whaaaa?

Post a Comment