« Home | If you want me, I wont be anywhere... » | And another little llama... » | Jelly Beans :) » | BOGOF » | Pasta, Atkins and Door Knobs » | Just time to do my blog before I have to go get re... » | Coats (and snails) Are EVIL! » | Less Pink » | Storm 87.7Fm, Best in Hard House, Classical And Folk » | Love is like a oxygen tank... »

"Cool, Its snowing, Kinda like a blank canvas!"

The immortal words of one Joey Tribianni in Friends. I woke up this morning to find 6inches of snow, Ok I woke up this afternoon to find 6inches of snow but come on it is Sunday. I am currently at home, which is fantastic but Im going to head back to Bangor before the novelty wears off tho. For those of you who are remotely interested I will be returning about 8pm on Sat :) Lovely long train ride. Im strange and I really enjoy long train journys. Mp3 player and a book and Im sorted which is probably a good job considering how far I live away from uni.
I really dont have that much to say really. Im currently enjoying the comforts of having my entire CD Collection, all my books (I have a new bookcase which is very exciting to a geek like me) and I am about to go indulge in the longest bath ever then a movie.
xx