« Home | Jelly Beans :) » | BOGOF » | Pasta, Atkins and Door Knobs » | Just time to do my blog before I have to go get re... » | Coats (and snails) Are EVIL! » | Less Pink » | Storm 87.7Fm, Best in Hard House, Classical And Folk » | Love is like a oxygen tank... » | You cant leave, I HAVE YOUR SHOE!! » | Diary going pubic and pasta for 5 »

And another little llama...

Water water everywhere, etc etc I have managed to turn my sink pink (notice the rhyme) which is probably not a good thing. Apple and Blackcurrant juice again! i have a half empty bottle in my bathroom (as that is where the tap is, so now seems less weird) A full undiluted bottle on my windowsill (the windowsill is cold) A half empty diluted bottle on my desk and another empty bottle on my windowsill. I realise you probably didnt want to/necessarily need to know this but I thought giving you a little more information as to my setting then you would feel more at home.
Have had a very stressful day, as anyone who has seen me today will know! Involved one of my lecturers loosing one of my grades, F**ktard anyway it is all sorted now which is good, I sent him a very angry email and he was very apologetic hehe So he bloody well should be!
Gah I have just seen the time and I am supposed to be going out tonight, ah I have all tomorrow to do work dont I :) Am discussing programme ideas with Harryhead hehe And that draws the end to a very pointless blog,
Goodbye and thanks for all the fishxx

Lecturers do seem to have a habit of thinking they're always right. So its up to us to prove them wrong and burst their ego a bit.

Post a Comment