« Home | Today I went to Asda, why is it called Asda? Thats... » | "Cool, Its snowing, Kinda like a blank canvas!" » | If you want me, I wont be anywhere... » | And another little llama... » | Jelly Beans :) » | BOGOF » | Pasta, Atkins and Door Knobs » | Just time to do my blog before I have to go get re... » | Coats (and snails) Are EVIL! » | Less Pink »

Waiting for a bus

I am literally waiting for a bus, you can tell I have girly priorities, I have my make up on and my hair done but Im still wearing Pj bottoms...Wouldnt be the first time I have gone out in my Pjs tho would it.
And now for a little setting-Im sat in my room at home which is massively pink. Seriously, its like sitting in a giant marshmallow. Am sat on my bed which has pink bedding with my laptop on my knee and my foot on my desk where my laptop should be really. Im also wearing a pink top, seems I am becoming increasingly girly in my old age.
Why am I waiting for a bus, you may well be asking yourself. I dont care if youre not asking because Im going to tell you anyway. I am waiting for a bus because I am off up't frankies house. We are then going t' Bradford (Its not as bad as you all think, really!) And we are going to the cinema. This is what you could call a traditional cat and frankie day out, probably topped off with a happy meal and a big debate with the guy because we have decided we dont like those chips and want THOSE chips, walking back to the train station then deciding we wanna eat food with a hole in it so go back for donuts. Ah good times!
I seem to attract insanity, which is fantastic. I need friends who will not look at me strangely for riding a trolley round tesco or deciding that day I am only going to eat food that begins with S. My riding a trolley round tesco seems to bring out the paternal aspect in people tho.
Tom-"You going to take the trolley back?"
Cat-"WoW can I ride it back?"
Tom-"yes" (5 second pause) "BUT DONT FALL OFF!!!"
People seem to like looking after me. Keira is exactly the same she mothers me something terrible, which is good until she tells me that I cannot have just Vimto for my tea!! Bah
I just received a text from an ex of mine saying that someone in his class likes to wear their girl friends underwear...why I need to know this is beyond me!?! and O i forgot to mention...Im wearing THE HAT :) It is mine forever

lmao!!Ah and what a great time we had!

"what does CD stand for... OOO CROSS DRESSER"

Post a Comment