« Home | "Cool, Its snowing, Kinda like a blank canvas!" » | If you want me, I wont be anywhere... » | And another little llama... » | Jelly Beans :) » | BOGOF » | Pasta, Atkins and Door Knobs » | Just time to do my blog before I have to go get re... » | Coats (and snails) Are EVIL! » | Less Pink » | Storm 87.7Fm, Best in Hard House, Classical And Folk »

Today I went to Asda, why is it called Asda? Thats a very silly none word BAH Ive just had a very horrible realisation. Im old! Im giving a friend of mine a lecture on how he should go to school. Does make me feel very sorta, Older siblingy which is very odd for me cos Ive always been the baby. Right I have work to do but I am craving a bath. I mean CRAVING but this could just because I dont wanna do my work. The thing is its writing autobiographical type stuffs which is all very well and good but I dont particulary like looking into the past let alone writing about it, ah cest la vie.
I want jelly beans!!!