« Home | Does No One Care Anymore? » | Waiting for a bus » | Today I went to Asda, why is it called Asda? Thats... » | "Cool, Its snowing, Kinda like a blank canvas!" » | If you want me, I wont be anywhere... » | And another little llama... » | Jelly Beans :) » | BOGOF » | Pasta, Atkins and Door Knobs » | Just time to do my blog before I have to go get re... »

"Just Good Friends Means Maybe Next Term"

I have returned from the south, Eurgh! ;) I have a new hoodie though courtesy of my lovely elder brother. Its the cambridge scout and guide association one...You maybe asking yourself "Why does she have that? She doesnt go to cambridge, she isnt a scout, she isnt a guide" which is a very long sentence to be asking yourself and you may wish to look at your punctuation. I will explain. The reason I have said hoodie is because the back of it is covered in choice phrases. "There is always time for a hug" "If in doubt wear thermals" "Happiness is your own box of Jaffa Cakes" etc etc. Also written on the back is "Just good friends means maybe next term" which is where inspiration for my Blog title came from (Senses all her male friends breathing a huge sigh of relief) Im sure I had something else profound to mention tonight, I have discovered a dislike for pink jelly beans...ok not really profound but it is quarter past midnight!
Another thing I have noticed is that I am allergic to my hair dye, which means I currently have itchy rashyful neck! Meh! Me needs my E45 cream :)

you forgot to add that you can't draw people on horses for shit lol

Post a Comment