« Home | Home, Cream Teas and My Bed » | Never Trust Dragons » | There's Something Wrong With The Sky! » | Rant! » | And the caffiene has hit the fan! » | "Just Good Friends Means Maybe Next Term" » | Does No One Care Anymore? » | Waiting for a bus » | Today I went to Asda, why is it called Asda? Thats... » | "Cool, Its snowing, Kinda like a blank canvas!" »

Going Out...

Grrr I hate dial up! It just spent 5 mins loading this page, which is just plain annoying. I am currently sat at a very bizarre angle with my laptop across me. This is for 2 reasons;
1)I dont want to mess up my hair
2)I just happened to sit down this way.
The rant of the day is Coronation Street sadly enough. Not just Corrie though, although the series is bad enough. It's the way they handled Mike Baldwin's death. Alziemers takes about a decade to get as bad as Mike had it on the show, if you are going to do something DO IT PROPERLY. Im all for raising peoples awareness of certain subjects, but if you arent going to do it justice then what is the point? Meh. I know it's not real before you all tell me.
I am waiting for Frankie to ready herself so we can go out. We are heading to what was The Cheese and Trumpet, then was VWs, then was Chrome and now it is CJs music bar apparently. It's basically a room upstairs from a bar where some local bands play and the kids can go. Ive been going to gigs there since I was 15, which is probably why Im such a hardened drinker now hehe. Ah well, gets me out the house for a couple of hours now doesnt it. Its always madness when me and Frankie go out together anyway so should be interesting! Its always annoying when they decide to ID me tho :( My reaction last time was "IM F*CKING 19!" They served my drink very quickly after that. I look my age the majority of the time, but its just my luck the day I cant be bothered I get stuck with the pissy bar maid. Bar men I can handle. They are normally pretty easy to sweet talk round, but I shouldnt have to be doing it at my age.
Right its now 20 to 9! If frankie doesnt get her arse into gear theres not gnna be much point in going out at all!