« Home | There's Something Wrong With The Sky! » | Rant! » | And the caffiene has hit the fan! » | "Just Good Friends Means Maybe Next Term" » | Does No One Care Anymore? » | Waiting for a bus » | Today I went to Asda, why is it called Asda? Thats... » | "Cool, Its snowing, Kinda like a blank canvas!" » | If you want me, I wont be anywhere... » | And another little llama... »

Never Trust Dragons

Ive had a very interesting day, Ive also discovered I am some what of a geek but then I secretly knew that anyway. I bought a Puddle Lane book today, for 20p! I was so very very impressed! (this makes me sad) Do you remember Puddle Lane? I loved it as a kid, we had them all, untill my mum gave them to the school library. You may wonder why a 19 year old needs a childrens book... The reason is simple, it takes me back to being 7. When I was 7 I was convinced Magician was pronounced Ma-Gi-Can because my Dad told me it was, and being 7 I was a very trusting soul. The worrying thing is I feel compelled to buy more now, I think this is the start of a collection...or maybe a compulsion...either way Im not sure its healthy but there ya go.
I then went second hand book shopping. Something you should never let me do! What other sane person is excited by the fact they have found a leather bound Pickwick Papers for 50p?
(ooo the song Im listening to is sung by a lady called Judy Nettles..) I also bought some shakespeare but thats for my next years course...less geeky! As me and kikihead decided yesterday being Geeky is ok, being Nerdy is baaaaaaaaad! Maybe we just decided this to make Tom feel better...;)
Speaking of Tom, I saw the plans for our new radio studio yesterday, it looks sooooo pretty!! Woot for shiney things!
Im going to listen to RockStock now and do some work then I must watch The Wedding Singer...If you ever get chance to see that film, do.
x