« Home | Never Trust Dragons » | There's Something Wrong With The Sky! » | Rant! » | And the caffiene has hit the fan! » | "Just Good Friends Means Maybe Next Term" » | Does No One Care Anymore? » | Waiting for a bus » | Today I went to Asda, why is it called Asda? Thats... » | "Cool, Its snowing, Kinda like a blank canvas!" » | If you want me, I wont be anywhere... »

Home, Cream Teas and My Bed

Im waiting for my mum and brother to arrive in Bangor. True to form its very windy, but not raining, I guess we should be thankful for small mercies. I am looking forward to going home :) I get to harass my brother for 3 whole weeks, which is always fun. Im also going to be able to get my glasses fixed. If you have seen me recently you would have noticed me sporting a rather unflattering pair of purple glasses. Ok, so its not that they are not nice glasses, they are nice glasses, all pretty and purple. But Im used to my stodgy black frames. The ones that make me look like a demented arts student. As I am, infact, a demented arts student!
One thing Im not looking forward to is showing my mother my new hair and my new house. Not that she'll be critical. She will probably spend 20 minutes telling me how fantastic they are...but she has an annoying habit of praising things in a very unpraising way. I suppose thats what parents are for, to take the fun outta things lol
We are also going to the pier. Just because of my fantastic discovery. They make the best cream teas in the world! Scones that are home made and about 2 inches thick, as much jam as you want and a thing of cream. Me and Keira made this discovery on one of our random missions. We didnt intend to end up at the pier, but then its not nearly as fun if you plan where youre going is it? (I sound like a childrens author dont I, Maybe I have found my forte) I love the pier, I think it is one of my favourite places in Bangor, along with Roman Camp and my bed :) If you havent been to these places (excluding my bed) I well recommend a visit!