« Home | How to make conversation... » | LavitatioN! » | Laptopless :( » | Going Out... » | Home, Cream Teas and My Bed » | Never Trust Dragons » | There's Something Wrong With The Sky! » | Rant! » | And the caffiene has hit the fan! » | "Just Good Friends Means Maybe Next Term" »

"Whats a Swan got to do with snooker?"

Someone had left the oven on all night, the oven is right next to my cupboard. I had warm cereal this morning. I am preparing myself for people harassing with our lovely Storm questionnaires. (For those who dont know, which I dont think is anyone because mainly Storm members read this) We are rebranding our ickle radio station, which involves everything from the colours the logo is, to what kind of music they want us to play...what a thing to put on your CV tho "Hi I rebranded a radio station" yay for University when people give me important jobs to do! hehe
I am sooooo knackered! I was going to have an early night last night which involved my shower then my bed...this was until I received a phone call from a certain tomtom! Needless to say Ray meers, a ice lolly and a bowl of ricicles later I was at his until about 2 am...not good when you have to be up at 10 but Tomtom nice tomtom feed me!
I suppose I should ready myself for the outside world because at the moment it is very apparent that I have just woken up.
x

I'm surprised something didn't catch fire...our oven would have.

Post a Comment