« Home | New Friends, Long Words, Flirting and The Bangles » | Fizzy Vegetables » | "Whats a Swan got to do with snooker?" » | How to make conversation... » | LavitatioN! » | Laptopless :( » | Going Out... » | Home, Cream Teas and My Bed » | Never Trust Dragons » | There's Something Wrong With The Sky! »

NOW MY CROTCH SMELLS LIKE BOY!

I have been instructed that has to be the title of my blog, so it is. I should explain...or I sound very odd indeed, but then that is nothing new. I had intended to spend the day doing work but it was nice out so decided a walk was in order instead. I went on a wander with Jack and Dave (Who will now collectively be known as "The Mancs" because they are) and after our wander we ended up back in Jacks room (I was playing tag along to their boy music session) and there was an incident. An incident involving Jacks deoderant. He went to attack me with it and because of the angle I was sat he unloaded half a can of mens deoderant onto my crotch, this is why my crotch smells of boy!
More later Im sleepy!
x