« Home | Fizzy Vegetables » | "Whats a Swan got to do with snooker?" » | How to make conversation... » | LavitatioN! » | Laptopless :( » | Going Out... » | Home, Cream Teas and My Bed » | Never Trust Dragons » | There's Something Wrong With The Sky! » | Rant! »

New Friends, Long Words, Flirting and The Bangles

It's just another Manic Monday.... ok well it's not actually Monday, it's Friday but it has been manic and...it's a good song! Quick catch up-I am now officially Head of News on the glorious Storm 87.7fm, these people have given me power THEY ARE MAD! I am super happy about it though, I love the news, I love Storm...I love Heads....ok besides the point a tad, but I dont care.
I have 2 new male friends courtesy of Storm, 2 lovely northern lads. We have come to the conclusion that northern people are friendlier than our southern counterparts. Not that southerns arent friendly but being a northern it's just different, northerners understand me. I will give you a for instance to illustrate my point. I was in the radio studio and had been right royally stitched up by Dave; "so Cat, you are an avid Harry Potter fan" (I HATE IT) So I really had nothing to say, I passed my co presenter and new friend Jack a note saying "Change the subject to Dr Who please?" which he did, ok by just going "DR WHO!" but dug me out of a hole. I then passed him a note that said "I LOVE YOU!" now a southerner would probably have taken me literally, but Jack being northern knew I meant it in a "Thank you" way, which is probably a good thing considering Ive just asked him to marry me about 3 times in one conversation!! I keep telling people I love them today. I told spence twice cos he bought me 2 drinks in Varsity, boys are nice and useful!
x