« Home | "Whats a Swan got to do with snooker?" » | How to make conversation... » | LavitatioN! » | Laptopless :( » | Going Out... » | Home, Cream Teas and My Bed » | Never Trust Dragons » | There's Something Wrong With The Sky! » | Rant! » | And the caffiene has hit the fan! »

Fizzy Vegetables

Right time for a quick post before I dash off to save Keira from a pit of critical interpretations. News today-A 63 year old lady is having a baby, Today will be the hottest day of the year and Roasting vegetables is bad for your teeth!
The last one is particulary shocking, did you know that rataouille (spelling!) has the same acidity as a can of pop? Gah! I like rataouille and all...
Things I am doing today... Going to the Pier! I WANT SCONES! then it is the glorious Storm AGM in which I am making a speech. Then it is the social. We have to write Keiras speech yet, we wanted to do one about how she loves pens but Tom wouldnt be a visual aid for us :(
Right well Im off to go enjoy the hottest day of the year :)