« Home | The concept of northern flirting explained for tho... » | How to burn your arm on hair straighteners... » | NOW MY CROTCH SMELLS LIKE BOY! » | New Friends, Long Words, Flirting and The Bangles » | Fizzy Vegetables » | "Whats a Swan got to do with snooker?" » | How to make conversation... » | LavitatioN! » | Laptopless :( » | Going Out... »

Crotchal Injuries and Hugging

Ok, blogging before I go die in a pit of literary criticism. What has happened the last few days? Well yesterday was a revisioning session, without the revisioning...I had my crotch injured, I was drawn on and I got a sparkley windmill but didnt do much in the way of revision. My crotch injury and the being drawn on were all down to Dave. We were in the radio studio so we could put The Forum on and so started having chair wars. One of his theories to prevent me from injuring him was to force my legs apart, all I can say is OW! the drawing on me was also down to dave, I am currently a human doodle. Just a final musing, I have been in a very huggy mood of late. Really random huggings! Hugging is good :) I must get dressed...