« Home | How to burn your arm on hair straighteners... » | NOW MY CROTCH SMELLS LIKE BOY! » | New Friends, Long Words, Flirting and The Bangles » | Fizzy Vegetables » | "Whats a Swan got to do with snooker?" » | How to make conversation... » | LavitatioN! » | Laptopless :( » | Going Out... » | Home, Cream Teas and My Bed »

The concept of northern flirting explained for those of you of southern persuasion-To a northerner saying "I Love You!" to someone who has just done something good/impressive does not infact mean that you love them. To us it merely means "Yay You" or "wow you like the same thing as me" Equally petting someone is not flirting. I am going to use an example here to ilustrate my point. Jack (the afore mentioned Manc) can quote large sections of Red Dwarf from memory, even to the point of carrying on from where I had left off. This, to me, was very impressive so I went "OMG I LOVE YOU" I have another example to illustrate the large cultural divide. I was in the studio on Friday (I practically live there at the mo) doing No Added Sugar with the Mancs. I was being annoying and attacking Dave by prodding him with my finger. He promptly grabbed my finger and licked it. This is something only a northern lad would do, I have been licked by multiple people in my time including my lovely frankie but the fact I was licked was not flirting. I quickly grabbed his arm and licked him back incase you were wondering....
The point of this is that I have become the "Storm Hussy" because I am friendly. Chuh! Discrimination against friendly people!
Listen to Storm 87.7Fm Monday Evening 8 oclock, THE FORUM!!!! xxx