« Home | Quick blog because I have to meet Jack in bout 20 ... » | Biscuits » | Crotchal Injuries and Hugging » | The concept of northern flirting explained for tho... » | How to burn your arm on hair straighteners... » | NOW MY CROTCH SMELLS LIKE BOY! » | New Friends, Long Words, Flirting and The Bangles » | Fizzy Vegetables » | "Whats a Swan got to do with snooker?" » | How to make conversation... »

Booboo!

Made a classic Cat comment tonight. I had been asked, while in the presence of two Storm lads, which of the Storm lads I found most attractive. Now, I couldnt really leave them out of it so I said "Oooo obviously you two!" then altered it, because one of them wasnt single. I changed it from both of them to the single one. Jack (who has a gf) then pointed out that I could say that a lad was attractive without wanting to shag them. I therefore altered my answer to "Ok you are the most attractive and I want to shag you" Which thinking about it was probably not the best of things to say....He didnt seem to mind tho!