« Home | Band Wagon... » | Back in Bangor » | Back in the swing of it... » | Little Freshery Peoples! » | Respect for the dead. » | Watching TV... » | Moo with a Yorkshire accent! » | Amorous Blankety-blank. » | Drunken Tuesday-Its not even a nice bananaThis is ... » | Newsy News... »

Update for my "Very Pink" Blog...

It's quite startling how many people actually read your blog without your knowledge you know, apparently there should be a picture of me...well Im not exactly sure how to do that...which is why there isnt, look on my myspace if you are that desperate lol

Lets see what has been happening in the world of me...

We have started lectures again (woot) which is good because I actually have something to do YAY

We have the internet...well obviously...home hub now working yay

I am apparently stressed, according to the dr, nice to know they seem to know more about whats going on in my head than me...

I also seem to have found a liking for dots :)

Ok Im going to have to sit up now because laying like this is hurting

xx