« Home | Things that have annoyed me today... » | Im ready, Im ready so dont stop, Im ready so dont ... » | Youre never too old for Disney (100th post woot!) » | Slowly slowly catchy monkey (it has no relivance) » | Proud to be a Tyke :) » | OMG! » | Why does my tea taste of biscuits? » | Meh » | Here we go again :) » | In other news... »

Newsy News...

Today I have had a spark of inspiration, or maybe its just A level media coming back to haunt me. I would like to produce an agenda...or a news diary if you will. In this there will be all the major local, national, student, uni etc events that we feel need covering (for arguments sake-The SU elections, SRA Nominations party, for the university) this way we can plan futher in advance for what we are doing and we also have some set stuff to fall back on. I think this may mean Cat has to be more organised hehe, Will buy/find/steal an diary so we can get planning until christmas :) I feel the need to vimto :D