« Home | Meh » | Here we go again :) » | In other news... » | How many names can a person have? » | WoW! » | Vimto is breakfast food :) » | Gah!! » | Grr » | Things to do when you cant sleep number 1 » | When Peeing becomes an international incident-Part 2 »

Why does my tea taste of biscuits?

I couldnt be bothered to get out of bed this morning, but then it started raining, very much raining so I had to go make sure the cat was inside (arent I a nice person) this involved going and making the strongest cup of tea in the world with about 20 sugars. The amount of sugar is probably why it tastes like biscuits. Cat loves tea. Tea sends her crazzzzzzzy!
My spider plant looks like its nearly deaded...must go water it... brb
Right thats done...it needs turning a tad cos its all growing that way **points** I might prune the deadness off it...
Convincing Frankie she wants to go outside, cos I want to go outside! I like rain and its way more exciting than sitting inside all day!

What Im listening to- Something Corporate-Walking By