« Home | In other news... » | How many names can a person have? » | WoW! » | Vimto is breakfast food :) » | Gah!! » | Grr » | Things to do when you cant sleep number 1 » | When Peeing becomes an international incident-Part 2 » | Obligatory MEN post! » | Stupid things no one needs to know but are quite i... »

Here we go again :)

The time has come my little friends to get back into Storm work, yes I know its July but theres stuff to sort. At the moment I have two shows that might look like they conflict in content so have requested show proposals so I can make sure that doesnt happen!
Bizarrely looks like we are going to have 2 politics shows this year, The Forum and something entitled The Referendum which is Spencers creation. Now at the moment I am not quite sure how these 2 programmes will differ! The Forum currently contains politics from the SU, an interview, maybe a feature... and some debate and I think this is what Spence intends on including, hmmm. We shall have to wait and see