« Home | Things to do when you cant sleep number 1 » | When Peeing becomes an international incident-Part 2 » | Obligatory MEN post! » | Stupid things no one needs to know but are quite i... » | If you go down to the woods today youre sure of a ... » | Jack Jacks guide to politics...bless him » | An idiots guide to politics... » | ...Its a cold and its a broken hallelujah » | why me n frankie should never live together... » | I hate editing,,, »

Grr

Just a quick rant
- They are fitting air craft avoidance (I think thats the official term, basically pretty flashy lights so airplanes dont fly into it) on top of our tv mast thingy (wow Im so technical!)
-Window cleaners shouldnt be so fcking loud! I didnt get to sleep until 430 and they woke me up at 10! bastards!
-"Guess what? wait no Im not going to tell you" if people want to keep their genetalia they shouldnt do that! cough *spencer* cough

on your house???

am confused!

happens a lot!

oww!

no the transmittor thing! That gives tv to most of Yorkshire lol I shoulda made the blog more clear but I was sleepy n hiding from window cleaners

ahhh.....that makes more sense!
my next question would have been 'how big is ur house?!'

Post a Comment