« Home | why me n frankie should never live together... » | I hate editing,,, » | One more song for the radio station! :) » | How would you like your Cat cooked sir? » | Why is it better to sit at the back of a plane? » | Holiday :) » | Return to the welshness » | Things to play with... » | Are star signs to be believed? » | Star Signs... »

...Its a cold and its a broken hallelujah

Im in a bad mood. Comes when people greet you with "Oh isnt your brother here?" meh. I do however want some custard socks and to marry Alan Davis he amuses me, I wanna watch Jonathon Creek.
Things we have learnt tonight-
I have legs-I was wearing a skirt n nearly killed people with the shock.
I apparently dont eat-According to my uncle...hmmm
Family parties are boring!
PSP=potential shag partner, new Cat and Frankie slang.
Spence reminds my mum of someone but shes not sure who...
Speaking of Spence, you kept me entertained! Ill return the favour at some point...