« Home | How would you like your Cat cooked sir? » | Why is it better to sit at the back of a plane? » | Holiday :) » | Return to the welshness » | Things to play with... » | Are star signs to be believed? » | Star Signs... » | Lol! » | Pedantics... » | Bless... »

One more song for the radio station! :)

Im back :) turns out the rest of the hotels didnt have internet so I couldnt keep you very updated with my holiday but I will post my seren article on here when I have done it. I so far have the title and the introduction. Am doing it in kinda a diary format, should be fun.
Anyway I have been asleep since, well when I gt back! My holiday was amazingly knackering, I havent been up that early in years. Hmm what has happened today?
We got the final go ahead for the studio (I blogged it first! yay!)umm Ive been asleep, I just had an insane phone conversation with Spence and Tomtom, bless them they are very hyper! They christened me Penelope Pitstop which is nice :) I miss uni :( only 8 weeks left till I go back :o Yay :D **dances** Ive gone tremedously hyper lol

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! STUDIO!!!! wooooooo!

oh... and nice to have you back.

Post a Comment