« Home | Why is it better to sit at the back of a plane? » | Holiday :) » | Return to the welshness » | Things to play with... » | Are star signs to be believed? » | Star Signs... » | Lol! » | Pedantics... » | Bless... » | In the news... »

How would you like your Cat cooked sir?

I am sunburnt! My shoulders, back, chest and a lil on my nose are a lovely shade of red. Its ok if boys get sunburn, at least they have an all over redity but if you are a girl you have to study the indecency of strap marks, Im all stripey! Meh!
Today was our day in Prague (we have another one on sunday but thats besides the point) Me, being the bright spark that I am, left my radio at home. I cant sleep without some form of background noise (arent I odd) so I didnt sleep very well last night. I did on the other hand learn to play poker on my phone, an ability which Im sure will come in most handy some day!. So my mother decided to wake me up at 7am (6am your time) because we had to go get breakfast and according to the lift (who asks lifts for their information?!) the busiest breakfast times were between 7 and 9. This is all very well but I had been awake at 4. 430. 5. 530... O well.\ Breakfast was an interesting affair, I had chocolate cake for part of it. You gotta love a country who serves cake for breakfast! and about 15 cups tea (perhaps a bad idea) Then off we went on our ickle coach for our WALKING tour of Prague. We did all the sights from the Castle at the top (which has a memorial to St George even though he is our patron saint) to the Charles Bridge at the bottom. On the way we stopped at Marks and Spencer...My mum wanted a "Proper cup of tea" how quintacentially English of her. She also managed to explode some milk everywhere which was funny (to me) After that we had a futher wonder around Prague. I found the most amazing ice cream in the WORLD! It was Nutella CHOCOLATE SPREAD! soooo yummy! I have had 2 ice creams today. Its been sooo fcking hot that we needed it (thats my excuse anyway) the second one was a very large kinda cookie affair with lots of ice cream, crushed cookies and cream yummy yummy yummy.
Tomorrow morning I have to be up ridiculously early. We have wake up calls scheduled for 645 because we are leaving the hotel for Budapest at 8. Apparently it is going to take about 10 hours. But this is because we are have a 2 and a half hour lunch break in Bratislava. Bratislava is the capital of Slovakia (to the best of my knowledge if I am wrong please correct me) So we have gone from the capital of Czech and the capital of Slovakia... I wonder what Bratislava was when the country was czechslovakia... Which I really must stop calling the place. Our hotel tomorrow is UBER posh...if you want to look it up its "The Grand Margarets Hotel Budapest" Ahhhh how nice it is to be upgraded! We are there tomorrow night and the night after...the night after next we are supposed to be having an Hungarian folk evening. O god.

Things I have learnt from Prague...
1-Dont call it Czechslovakia
2-Eastern Europe does get VERY HOT in summer
3-Everyone speaks English (its very much like Wales all the signs are in both languages, theres just less sheep)
4-Never say @"Thank You" until you have recieved your change. Here Thank You means 'Keep the Change'
5-Czech beer is gooooooood
6-Dont come here if you are vegetarian

Incidentally there is a man outside who is playing an accordian. He just played 'She'll be coming round the mountain' Im in hysterics.

I will attempt to update in Budapest...
Love a sunburnt Cat
xx