« Home | Things to play with... » | Are star signs to be believed? » | Star Signs... » | Lol! » | Pedantics... » | Bless... » | In the news... » | On this day... » | And Im sure the view from heaven beats the hell ou... » | I have a new addiction... »

Return to the welshness

Im very shattered today, I dont think my body is used to large amounts of exercise!
Yesterday we went Bangor, we being Me, Jack and Sarah (friends from home) as much as I love the place it is a tad far for a day trip but it was fun non the less. The weather was...boiling! But we had great fun. Dave (one of the few stormees left in the welshness for the summer) tagged along and we had a merry tour of Bangor, from the wonder of Mikes Bites to the pier :)
Never let on to a male person you are ticklish tho, I spent most of day being tickles by Dave, he seemed to think it was funny...hmmm...