« Home | I have a new addiction... » | Hop on my choochoo I'll be your engine driver in a... » | This week... » | » | Photos whilst flat on my back » | Aahhh country living » | Why you shouldnt use marmite in bed... » | Holiday...Celebrate... » | Can You Hear A Buzzing? » | Where Ive Been! »

And Im sure the view from heaven beats the hell out of mine here...

Hospital staff in Lancashire have been told to leave corpses in wards because there are not enough porters to move them at night.

Only in Lancashire, ok staffing problems are unavoidable but shouldnt they work on a priority basis. Imagine the trouble this is going to cause for the drs, for the patients and for the bereaved families.
It's absolutely disgraceful if that's being allowed to happen.

"The trauma and the heartache that's going to be caused to families in this day and age is just not acceptable."


Well mr councillor I quite agree! but what are you going to do about it? Nothing as per usual I suppose...

People should make a stand if they find something so abhorrant!