« Home | Holiday...Celebrate... » | Can You Hear A Buzzing? » | Where Ive Been! » | Didnt we have a lovely time... » | A News Shapes Rant » | Quick Rant... » | Balls » | She needs to hear shes beautiful...beautiful... » | Actual Blog » | Things we have learned today »

Why you shouldnt use marmite in bed...

Guten tag mein kinder...I think that means good evening my children but could just as easily mean "my toothbrush has been struck by lightning" for all I know. Today I went shopping as a girl can never have enough underwear or Cds can she. Im also eating a thorntons chocolate oink. Sounds bizarre I know, but raspberry flavoured chocolate is delicious. Doesnt taste like chocolate, doesnt taste like raspberries...
Today I am knackered. I didnt get to sleep until it was getting light, not because I was doing anything particulary interesting (unfortunately) just because I couldnt sleep! and the more you think about it the more you cant sleep. It reminds me of a quote from friends
"I kept thinking to myself if I go to sleep now I will get 4 hours sleep, If I go to sleep now I will get 3 hours sleep..."
"You know what you shoulda done? told yourself that story!"

SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS: This is a shortened version of the fairground proverb 'What you lose on the swings you win on the roundabouts', current from the beginning of the twentieth century in various forms. It is used to mean that things will balance out in the end. Penguin Dictionary of Cliches.


You shouldnt use marmite in bed because its sticky and smells weird, you shouldnt say "Anti freeze" either because it just confuses people...
xxx