« Home | Balls » | She needs to hear shes beautiful...beautiful... » | Actual Blog » | Things we have learned today » | And Spencer will one day rule the world!! » | A Spencer shaped retraction... » | Mambee:) » | Officially a very cute picture » | Be Bold, Positive, Decisive... » | News Flash-Im A Girl!! »

Quick Rant...

In halls our tenancy agreement runs out on 10th June...which to the best of my knowledge is Saturday. Now today is Tuesday yes? Tuesday the 6th... so far this week;
Monday-Cleaner invading my room AT 830!!!! "Oh hello...umm...when are you going home?" Now baring in mind this is summer and warm and I was asleep...she should just be thankful I had been cold during the night and pulled my duvet up!
Tuesday-Whilst making my breakfast the coridoor was invaded by 2 boys. I opened the kitchen door and looked at them, they looked at me like I had fallen out of a tree!! They only volunteered why they were there once I had asked. Apparently they are checking pillows and duvets...They are what?? They also came into my room! My pillows and duvet are fine thank you very much.
Now I have paid until the 10th of June so can people please leave me in peace to enjoy my last week in Bangor?
Speaking of which Im going to the beach this afternoon with my friends for a beach barbeque YAY!!