« Home | News Flash-Im A Girl!! » | :) » | Newsyness » | Irrelevant rambles » | Tescos, curries and bras » | Booboo! » | Quick blog because I have to meet Jack in bout 20 ... » | Biscuits » | Crotchal Injuries and Hugging » | The concept of northern flirting explained for tho... »

Be Bold, Positive, Decisive...

Is it wrong to still be in your Pjs at this time of day? ahh well...
I have been very decisive of the last few days, and for someone who normally spends ages going "Dont give me decisions!" I have decided certain people in my life arent productive anymore (lets just leave it at that shall we?) So numbers have been deleted from my telephone.
On a slightly more up beat note, keira is back in about...an hour! We shall have a week of missions and expeditions and general fun things :) I like general nothingness which is always good. There really isnt a point to this blog, I think I am avoiding getting dressed...I should get dressed tho cos I have to go past Late Stop on the way to Keira, I need pain killer...ouchie!!