« Home | Can You Hear A Buzzing? » | Where Ive Been! » | Didnt we have a lovely time... » | A News Shapes Rant » | Quick Rant... » | Balls » | She needs to hear shes beautiful...beautiful... » | Actual Blog » | Things we have learned today » | And Spencer will one day rule the world!! »

Holiday...Celebrate...

It's sunday, there is never anything to do on a Sunday...except maybe sleep? Irrelevant but true-I appear to have bashed my arm and it hurts :( Im not sure how or when I did it though, I cant even blame it on unidentified drinking injuries because I havent drank in weeks. bah!
Being home has officially lost its appeal. Am looking forward to my holiday though, well Im looking forward to being on holiday, my mother will drive me mad beforehand though. She worries over nothing! Last year we went to Italy and she put the cats into the cattery for an extra day incase our ferry sunk. Now Im not sure how the extra day would have helped if we had infact drowned in the English channel. But getting away from it all will be good for a change. Phone is too expensive, net will be few and far between especially considering I dont speak the language, Im going to be out of contact for a whole week, now thats definately getting away from it all.