« Home | This week... » | » | Photos whilst flat on my back » | Aahhh country living » | Why you shouldnt use marmite in bed... » | Holiday...Celebrate... » | Can You Hear A Buzzing? » | Where Ive Been! » | Didnt we have a lovely time... » | A News Shapes Rant »

Hop on my choochoo I'll be your engine driver in a bunny suit...

What is going on in the life of Cat at the mo I hear you ask. Well at this very moment I am avoiding football, I would see what the score is but the remote is over there **points** and getting it would involve getting up. Involunatry movement is not good. Neither are spelling mistakes but I think they can be forgiven for now. The life of Cat is pretty boring to tell you the truth, there isnt much to do around here! If you dont include the steam trains which I can hear from my bedroom window...Ive lost count of the amount of people who have said the "we must go out for a drink" now whether these drinks will materialize is another matter, would be interesting to see my younger friends stressing bout going to university hehe, does that make me a bad person?
Im going to dig a hole in my garden for my phone and bury it. It seems to have become part of my hand of late which is never a good thing.
I go to Prague 2 weeks on Monday
http://www.brodyaga.ru/images/Czech/Prague%206.jpg
From that picture the whole place looks very gothic, I have no idea how long we are there. I havent got much of a clue at all about this holiday to be fair! I should probably find out but that would involve holding new information in my brain which it seems to not want to do these days.
This was intended to be an email but it just kept getting longer and longer so I decided to make it a blog which deserves to be long! I am officially hungry so I might go pester my mother for some form os sustinance.