« Home | Bless... » | In the news... » | On this day... » | And Im sure the view from heaven beats the hell ou... » | I have a new addiction... » | Hop on my choochoo I'll be your engine driver in a... » | This week... » | » | Photos whilst flat on my back » | Aahhh country living »

Pedantics...

The royal family costs every tax payer 62p. Now, what can you buy more useful than the royal family for 62p?
-62 penny sweets
-2 and a half loaves of bread
-2 bags of onions
-2 and a bit bags of pasta
-Pick me up and 2 penny sweets
-2 packs of chewing gum
-a can of pop and a bit
-about 5 pens
-a notebook
-a couple of stamps
-3 postcards to send to people
-a newspaper-which cn then be turned into paper chains, hats, ships, very good for lighting fires, wrapping fish...

You get the idea. Ok so I dont pay tax yet, but Id rather have one of the above than the royal family...