« Home | Holiday :) » | Return to the welshness » | Things to play with... » | Are star signs to be believed? » | Star Signs... » | Lol! » | Pedantics... » | Bless... » | In the news... » | On this day... »

Why is it better to sit at the back of a plane?

I have just worked out how to ask for the internet in Prague, now before you get too impressed I should tell you...The information desk lady speaks English.
It has been a very very very very very very long day! I woke up about 6am this morning even though I didnt have to up till seven (its sods law isnt it) and I watched the Hoobs. They were finding out about different types of cakes. They were going to make a Birthday cake but then they realised it wasnt anybodies birthday, they were then going to make a wedding cake but then they realised none of them were getting married. I never found out what happened in the end because I decided I had better get up and get my ass in gear, if anyone knows please tell me?
745-My mums friend Joan arrives at our door. It took us an hour and a quarter to get to the air port because of all the traffic. On the way I discovered that Joan liked flowers, she had been all over the world and that she didnt infact drive over 20 miles an hour.
900-Try and explain to my mother how you check in at an airport, she of course knows best even though she has never flown before.
1120-Take off in plane. Decide that my Mp3 player is a lot more fun to lsiten to than the screaming kids and the scary guys infront of us
12-flying...
1230 flying some more...
1300 land in Prague. I have a text from Sarah telling me that she has over plucked one eyebrow. This of course is essential information while I am trying to find my luggage! I text her back to tell her I was on holiday and she advised me not to have a bust made of myself. Much as I love her shes a very strange girl.
1330-We have lost 2 members of our tour group. we have to wait for them.
1400-We are still waiting...
1414-We decide to go on without them and the very tiny and very camp little man who is incharge of my welfare for the next week informs the coach man that we did infact want picking up. Incidentally the coach mans name is broache. I thought that was a kind of breakfast bread but maybe thats just me?
Maybe at this point I should tellyou a little about my tour group. As I havent actually spoken to any of them to learn their actual names I have christened them-
Interesting Hat man, because has has an interesting hat.
Trevor Mcdonald-The likeness is uncanny!
The nearly dead-I swear 2 of the group are like 90!
There are also lots of men with facial hair who are with women with bad gold jewellry and fake tans.

Right I really need to go have a bath because I cant feel my lower half and my foot has gone to sleep. If you are expecting a postcard from me I will try n post them tomorrow, If you are not expecting a postcard and want one, I probably dont have your address.
Love a slightly frazzled and surrounded by OAPs
Cat
xx

Btw its because have you ever seen a plane reverse into a mountain?