« Home | WoW! » | Vimto is breakfast food :) » | Gah!! » | Grr » | Things to do when you cant sleep number 1 » | When Peeing becomes an international incident-Part 2 » | Obligatory MEN post! » | Stupid things no one needs to know but are quite i... » | If you go down to the woods today youre sure of a ... » | Jack Jacks guide to politics...bless him »

How many names can a person have?

Cat
Catherine
Kitty
Kit
Kitten
Kittykittymoomoo
Kittle
Mew
Kitkat
Catty
.........

Jack
Jake
John
Jay Jay
Jay
Greeny
Greenieguy
Jacko
Jackanory
Supermanc (!)
Jackers
JG
Skipper (admittedly a long time ago)
Ryan (hockey nickname because I was number 11 like Giggsy)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Oh yeah... and JackJack... that makes... 15!

Beat that!

1.Katherine
2.Kate
3.Katie (hate people calling me that tho!)
4.Katty (mainly polish people who are trying to call me katie but can pronounce it + are asking me if i like spinach or sauerkraut etc)
5.Katty Dragonfroot (long form!)
6.Kitty (only my grandad is allowed)
7.Blotchy
8.Inga (Young Frankenstein)
9.Katie Belatie
10.Flat Faced Kate from Risley
11.Flat Face (my other Grandad)
12.Superkate (my brother - he's my sidekick Snotface)
13.Stalker (dont ask!)
14.Stinky (Hazzle)
15.Capy
16.Capybara (my Dad, isnt he lovely....apparantly its what he wanted to call me, bastard!)

16 woohoo!

and if i wanted to completely blow you out of the water!

17.Ceyt
18.Keyt
19.Ceyut (my personal favourite!)
20.Keyut
21.Cate

my little brothers dyslexic so he still cant spell my name! mums gunna ask his tutor to put it on his spelling list! hehe

oooh....forgot nutteryhaed!

Okay.... you beat me there...


Now... to make up some more names to beat her... Oh... is this thing still on? Argh!

Post a Comment