« Home | Gah!! » | Grr » | Things to do when you cant sleep number 1 » | When Peeing becomes an international incident-Part 2 » | Obligatory MEN post! » | Stupid things no one needs to know but are quite i... » | If you go down to the woods today youre sure of a ... » | Jack Jacks guide to politics...bless him » | An idiots guide to politics... » | ...Its a cold and its a broken hallelujah »

Vimto is breakfast food :)

Im having a good day :) (Ok its only 12.20 but so far tis yayful)
-My TV is working, theyve obviously stopped trying to prevent planes flying into it.
-I had sleeps! this is prob due to the fact The Mint is showing the same quiz again so me and Spence couldnt play...
-Ive decided Vimto is a breakfast food :) Well its not really a food its more of a liquid but its pretty and purple. Also why when youre drinking vimto why do you burp pineapple when it has no pineapple in it? maybe thats the secret ingrediant? Wow Im clever today!
-As you may have guessed, I am ever so slightly, just a tiny bit, an ickle teeeny bit Hyper!
-Oooo I know what else was it (it came out backwards and I couldnt be bothered correcting myself) TOP CAT was on! I missed Top Cat! there was a horsey on it...

I think on the strength of this post I should go lay down...