« Home | Youre never too old for Disney (100th post woot!) » | Slowly slowly catchy monkey (it has no relivance) » | Proud to be a Tyke :) » | OMG! » | Why does my tea taste of biscuits? » | Meh » | Here we go again :) » | In other news... » | How many names can a person have? » | WoW! »

Im ready, Im ready so dont stop, Im ready so dont stop

Am listening to Jacks Mannequin and I am wide awake! this is what happens when you spend most of the evening asleep :)
What have to blog today? I went to Leeds, bought dvds, came home. Means I have lots of purile stuff to watch now, I bought Shrek, Madagascar and Sylvia. Which combined to Bambi and Dumbo earlier this week means we are going to have a very mature house :)
Also my mother wants to make me go to the doctors :( I have an irrational fear of doctors but I have an owwie midriff. Id say stomach but it keeps moving! looks like thats what Im doing next week :(!!!