« Home | Drunken Tuesday-Its not even a nice bananaThis is ... » | Newsy News... » | Things that have annoyed me today... » | Im ready, Im ready so dont stop, Im ready so dont ... » | Youre never too old for Disney (100th post woot!) » | Slowly slowly catchy monkey (it has no relivance) » | Proud to be a Tyke :) » | OMG! » | Why does my tea taste of biscuits? » | Meh »

Amorous Blankety-blank.

"Since you came into my _______, I've looked forward to each ________, the early morning, with you in my ______, the _______ skies with us beneath a zillion stars, _______ me. You make me feel ________ as no one else ______. I like the person I am when I'm _____ you."

Answers on a postcard to...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4776199.stm

Expert caligraphers, scented envelopes and sealing wax?!

If 77% of women would prefer a letter to an email or text then i'm pretty sure you could write it on a piece of bog roll for all they'd care!

Post a Comment