« Home | Little Freshery Peoples! » | Respect for the dead. » | Watching TV... » | Moo with a Yorkshire accent! » | Amorous Blankety-blank. » | Drunken Tuesday-Its not even a nice bananaThis is ... » | Newsy News... » | Things that have annoyed me today... » | Im ready, Im ready so dont stop, Im ready so dont ... » | Youre never too old for Disney (100th post woot!) »

Back in the swing of it...



Hello little bloglets! Boredom prevails once again so I have decided to write you a nice little blog  aren’t I nice?

Currently I am listening to- Rod Stewart…because I can lol you cannot deny he’s catchy, well you could but you would be lying! Anyway…

They have found something else that is supposed to help prevent Cancer. Now to my knowledge chips, chocolate, red wine, tea, coffee, tomatoes… (you get the idea) are supposed to help you fight cancer and the latest thing is…mandarins! (not to be confused with mandolins which is either a musical instrument or a device to cut things into very very thing strips…ooo or a type of biscuits, although that could be spelt differently ANWAY…) if you would like to find out why you should read this:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/5333898.stm
As I am not exactly the most sciencey brained of peoples all I can tell you is its something to do with the fact its orange 

It takes twoooooo baby, just me and you…. (the Rod goes on)

On a personal note I am returning to Bangor on Friday 3 DAYS!!! I cant wait. Communal living is going to be interesting, me and Keira practically lived together last year but now we have a lovely Sarah and a lovely Alex to join our super nanny watching  I like smiley faces, makes the blog more happy…don’t you think?

As you can probably tell, I’m in a verrrrrrry random mood! The laptop is telling me I have spelt words wrong. I am perfectly aware of this, and it is perfectly intentional! SILLY LAPTOP!

Anyway I must go speak to my mother so she doesn’t fear I am dead!

Loves and hugs
xx

Well hello there my Bangor blogging buddy!

I must admnit to already watching Suppernanny and am a bit partial to 'The House of Tiny Tearaways'! So, in fact, it would I that must convert everyone to my secret pleasure... 'Anthea Turner: Perfect Housewife'.

I will attempt to read more blog but the bright pink background is burning my retinas and I can't distinguish the word from the background!

Post a Comment