« Home | Short and Sweet... » | Smear an avacado on my lower portions... » | Apparently I look like I wanna spank someone... » | I need to buy a top hat... » | Update for my "Very Pink" Blog... » | Band Wagon... » | Back in Bangor » | Back in the swing of it... » | Little Freshery Peoples! » | Respect for the dead. »

They would not listen, they did not know how...perhaps theyll listen now....

Tonight was the end of an era. Tonight Spencer officially stood down as station manager by making a speech at the general meeting. All the hard work, the effort, everything...culminated into a 3 minute speech. Spence likened it to a wake and I have to agree. He, understandabley, was very emotional but I have to say I dont think he was the only one.
I feel very mehish at the moment, well more deflated than anything. How did it all come to this? The Storm family....everyone seems to hate each other.
I dont really have anything else to say on the subject.

It's over now though.

Onwards and upwards!

Chester Zoo on Saturday!

=D

:o

you stole our idea!!!

we're going next week (hopefully)

Post a Comment